GRADE B (SECONDS) EXPLAINED
Grade B screens are screens that have not quite met our quality control standard. We received a batch of screens from our supplier that were not quite as clear as our usual standard. It seemed so wasteful to dispose of them. We then though some people may still get use from them at a much discounted rate.
WHO MIGHT THESE BE SUITABLE FOR:
* Users on a budget, who’d like a cheaper option.
* Users who want to replace their screens often.
* Users who damage their screens quickly.
* Users who wear their face shield for short periods.
WHO MIGHT THESE NOT BE SUTABLE FOR:
* Users who need perfectly clear vision, e.g. tattoo artists.
* Users who wear their face shields all day.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
* Screens may not be quite as clear (90%-95%) compared to our standard screen.
* Some screens may have a protective film missing
* Some screens may have light sctarches.
Note: No refunds for any of the above issues for this product. If in doubt, please ordere the single sample to see if they meet your requirements.